Agriculture, Forestry and Animal Production
The field of agricultural and forestry production and research is one of the largest in the region. And scientists working in the field seek to develop varieties that produce the best yields and conforms to international safety regulations. This can only be achieved by high quality instruments able to perform the required application with precision and ease.
Prime Scientific offers instruments for research and quality control of: food crops, animal feed, grains, sugar, and many different varieties of agricultural and forestry products. Also, gum arabic being unique to the sub-saharan region, Prime Scientific offers its range of products like polarimeters and viscometers that are extensively used to test the purity and flow properties of gum arabic. Even for applications like detection of agricultural pathogens or identifications of genetic mutations, or even for analyzing agricultural products for genetic modifications; Prime Scientific can provide different solutions for the fields of biotechnology and life sciences that achieve the desired outcomes.
References for agricultural and plant analysis:
- Guide to laboratory establishment for plant nutrients analysis, FAO - United Nations
- Soil and plant testing and analysis as a basis of fertilizer recommendations. FAO Soils Bulletin
- Water quality for irrigation
- Quality control methods for medicinal plant materials - WHO, United Nations
- Practical Manual of Soil Microbiology Methods - FAO, United Nations
- Quality control in fruit and vegetable processing - FAO, United Nations
- Testing Methods for Fertilizers (2013) - Incorporated Administrative Agency Food and Agricultural Materials Inspection Center