Microbiology and Life Sciences
When working in biohazard applications, safety is of paramount importance. That is why we provide instruments for microbiological testing that eliminate the hazards associated with microbiological life forms and pathogens; and ensure non-contamination of your test specimens to enable you to obtain accurate results.
And even if you want to delve deeper into the biology of different life forms and analyze the genetic structure, or look for transmutations or diagnose the presence of harmful diseases, our molecular biology product line serves your purpose with ease. With our simple to use, plug and play PCRs, rest assured that even your most complex applications are only a touch of a button away.
References for life sciences and microbiology:
- Molecular Laboratory Design - Rachel Lee, Ph.D. Texas Department of State Health Services
- Setting Up a PCR Laboratory - Theodore E. Mifflin Department of Pathology, University of Virginia
- Guidelines on Establishment of Virology Laboratory in Developing Countries - WHO, United Nations
- Establishment of PCR laboratory in developing countries - WHO, United Nations
- QUALITY ASSURANCE FOR MICROBIOLOGY IN FEED ANALYSIS LABORATORIES, WHO - United Nations
- Practical Manual of Soil Microbiology Methods - FAO, United Nations
- Bacteriological Analytical Manual, FDA
- Manuals of Food Quality Control: Microbiological Analysis