Food and Beverages
The food industry is one of the most important industries in growing markets. With the rise of populations around the world and the increase in risks of health and food safety; it becomes essential to ensure the quality of food production. This is achieved by testing different parameters like: organic and inorganic content, material characterization, nutrients analysis, and microbiological safety.
Prime Scientific offers its wide range of food analysis instruments, with a track record in serving major food manufacturers in the region. Prime Scientific also offers innovative solutions for beverages and soft drinks analysis.
References for Food Analysis:
- Manual of Food Quality Control, FAO - United Nations
- Feed Analysis Laboratories - Establishment and Quality Control, FAO - United Nations
- Basic Methods of Quality Control of Meats, FAO - United Nations
- Manual of Methods for Beverages Analysis - FOOD SAFETY AND STANDARDS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
- Standard Methods for the Analysis of Oils, Fats and Derivatives - International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Analysis of Soft Drinks and Fruit Juices - Consulting Chemists for the Food Industry, UK
- QUALITY ASSURANCE FOR MICROBIOLOGY IN FEED ANALYSIS LABORATORIES, WHO - United Nations
- Manuals of Food Quality Control: Microbiological Analysis
- Milk testing and Quality Control - FAO, United Nations
- METHODS FOR THE ANALYSIS OF BOILER WATER, By P. N. BOYES