Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
GBC XplorAA Dual Double Beam atomic absorption spectrometer
Item Code: 99-0568-00
GBC XplorAA Dual Double Beam atomic absorption spectrometer with flame emission capability. Asymmetric modulation with 2:1 sample reference ratio for noise reduction. All-reflective optics for constant focus, quartz overcoating on mirrors. Comes with air-acetylene burner and software.
Sensitivity: >0.8 Abs for 5 mg/L copper with an RSD less than 0.45%
Lamp: Standard single hollow cathode lamp manual adjuster, includes extra warmup lamp position
Optional six hollow cathode lamp motorized turret
Single Super Lamp power supply: Optional high intensity Super Lamp power supply - available with single manual adjuster or six-lamp motorized turret
Beam: Single or Double
- Manual, automatic or programmable
- Fully integrated Liquid Trap
- Flame emission capability
- Cost saving and flexible “G” model available without spray chamber, burner or nebulizer (Suitable for Graphite Furnace or Hydride analysis only)
Wavelength Range: 175 - 900nm
Variable slit Width 0.1nm - 2.0nm in 0.1nm increments
Monochromator focal length of 0.333m Optical System - All reflective - Quartz coated - Dust and vapor resistant
Automatic wavelength and slit settings
Hyper-pulse Background Correction: 175 - 423nm, 2.5 total absorbance
Optional environmentally sealed, positively pressurized cabinet for harsh environments
Windows 7 or 8 Operating System, utilizing standard USB communications port (computer not included)
** Hollow cathode lamps and optional accessories need to be separately ordered **
GBC Savant AAS Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
Item Code: 99-0578-00
GBC Savant AAS Atomic Absorption Spectrometer with 8 lamp turret, HYPER-PULSE background correction, double beam optics and programmable flame control. Comes standard with air-acetylene burner. Code 99-0578-00
· Automatic wavelength and slit setting for fast and convenient analysis.
· Data storage for applications, results, sample labels, weights and dilutions, report headings etc.
· Storage of signal graphics for all samples. Zoom facility for efficient diagnostics and rapid method development.
· Guaranteed best precision (5 ppm Cu gives <0.45% RSD)and
· Guaranteed best sensitivity (5 ppm Cu gives >0.8 Ab
on the same measureme.
· Integral liquid trap.
· Hyper-Pulse background correction ensures more accurate correction of fast background signals. Corrects to 2.5 Abs.
· Software supports CFR 21 Part 11 compliance.
· Calibration with up to 5 standards (or 10 optional). Uses exact fit curve correction, least squares curve correction, and
Double Beam with background correction and flame emission capability. Asymmetric modulation with 2:1 sample-to-reference ratio for noise r
Ebert-Fastie design with 333 mm focal length and 175–900 nm wavelength range. 1,800 line/mm grating, with dual blazed profile and linear reciprocal dispersion of 1.6. Automatic wavelength selection and peaking. Continuously adjustable slits with 0.1 to 2 nm spectral bandwidth. Reduced height available with all slit widths. Automatic setting of slit width and height. Automatic wavel
Photomultiplier tube detector with full wavelengt
Eight Lamp Turret with automatic lamp selection, automatic optimization in two planes for maximum light throughput. Automatic multi-element operation, with the next lamp in sequence automatically warmed up, compatible with standard
Hollow Cathode Lamps:
Unique Dual Lamp Pivot Chasis Design, holds two standard hollow cathode lamps. Simultaneous power supply allows warm up of lamp while the other is in use. Optional 1 Super Lamp power
Hyper-Pulse background corrector takes 200 (50 Hz) or 240 (60 Hz) sample readings per second for correction of fast background peaks. With approximately 1 ms between pulses and interpolation between measurements, best possible accuracy is assured. High intensity deuterium arc lamp provides 175–425 nm correction range. Corre
Programmable Flame Control:
Automatic setting of flame type and gas flows. Programmed ignition and shut down procedures. Automatic change of flame condition during automatic multi-element operation. Separate fuel and oxidant flow. Push-button ignition. Interlocks monitor burner type, liquid trap level. Ignition is prevented if a fault is detected. Interlocks prevent ignition with nitrous-oxide flame or changeover to nitrous-oxide
Flame Atomization Syste
Premix design with solid polypropylene mixing chamber. All-titanium burner construction. Nebulizer has platinum-iridium capillary and titanium venturi. Adjustable sample uptake rate. Inert impact bead. Liqui
System 5000 Fully Automated Graphite Furnace Syste
System 5000 graphite furnace is a complete graphite furnace system which includes the PAL Autosampler for rapid and accurate analysis and power supply and workhead. The entire system is controlled by the SavantAA software. Almost 50 elements can be determined in ppb concentrations. Variable injection volume from 1 uL to 100 uL in 1 uL increments. Temperature program up to 3
Safety Measures for Graphite Furnac
The Graphite Furnace is permanently connected to power supply by umbilical cord carrying gas, cooling water, and electrical supplies. Computer controlled maximum heating rate of 2000C/sec. Temperature controller monitors current and voltage and uses power feedback to provide accurate control over the full temperature range Interlocked toinert gas pressures, and corrects f
on the same measureme.
PC Software includes:
The PC software package has been designed for ease of use and operates within Windows®, utilizing many of the enhanced features of this environment.
Simplicity comes from the modular design of the software. The Method, Samples, Analysis, InstrumeSome of the advanced features include:
· Software supports CFR 21 Part 11 compliance.
· Calibration with up to ten standards. Uses exact fit curve correction, least squares, linear least squares, standard additions or bracketing standards.
· Password protection on methods and results
· Signal graphics linked to individual samples
· Complete quality control protocols (GLP), including check samples, spike recoveries, calibration failure, QC limits.
· Unlimited number of samples in a run
· Comprehensive report generation with the ability to use any printer supported by Windows®.
· Comprehensive, context sensitive, hyper text help
· True multi-tasking apability
Initiate your multi-element analysis with just ONE mouse click—Point, click, analyse. It's that simple!
nt Control, Report Generation and Results modules can all be accessed from any part of the software.
ntteed best sensitivity (5 ppm Cu gives >0.8 Abs) ndd best precision (5 ppm Cu gives <0.45% RSD) e:or changing in cooling water temperature.
e:000C even for the most complex sample.
m:d trap with liquid level interlock.
m:flame with air-acetylene burner.
cts to 2.5 total absorbance.
n: supply also available.
hollow cathode lamps.
t:h range 175-900 nm